Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative
Our team is expanding and we are seeking an energetic and collaborative insurance professional to join our amazing team of Rockstar agents!
Must have a great attitude, be coachable and committed to lifelong learning.
Every member of our team loves to win and has a phenomenal work ethic. We expect the same from you!
We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our customer service representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, explaining product features and benefits with in-depth product knowledge, providing value and solving problems!
So if you’re up for an exciting challenge and would like to take your career to the next level with the support of an amazing Sales Team, apply right away with a 30 second video of yourself explaining why you’re the best choice for the position.
*Must Have Valid Property & Casualty & Life Insurance License
**Bilingual Candidate (Spanish) Strongly Preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property & Casualty License (Required)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible